Our team of RICS Registered Valuers can offer tailored Valuation advice across a range of property types within the commercial and residential sectors.
Our reports comply with RICS Valuation Standards the “Red Book” where applicable and with appropriate other legislation that applies to your valuation purpose. We work closely with our agency teams in order to provide up to date market knowledge offering reliable and informed advice.
We undertake both Rental and Capital Valuations for a variety of purposes including the below:
- Accounts Valuations
- Acquisition, Disposal and Transfer
- Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Capital Gains Tax including 1982 Valuations
- Charities Act Valuations
- Diminution Valuations
- Expert Witness
- General Advice and Decision Making
- Inheritance Tax Valuations for Probate Purposes
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessment
- Lease Extension & Enfranchisement Valuations
- Pension Fund Valuations
- Ratings Valuations
- Right to Buy Valuations
- Secured Lending Valuations
Individual Registered Valuers are also able to undertake Expert Witness Reports for various proceeding to include planning and litigation.