Sibley Pares has a team of experienced, proactive and professional managers. Acting for clients ranging from private individuals, to companies and local authorities the team manages all types of property across the South East protecting and enhancing the property assets of our clients.
An important aspect of this role is bridging the communication between the landlord and tenant to achieve a good working relationship and protecting our clients from the stresses that may be associated with property ownership. Properties managed include buildings under occupancy, estates and multi-occupied buildings in Kent and the South East.
We will always act in accordance with the most recent RICS Guidance Note on Commercial Property Management in England & Wales, including RICS Professional Statement, Service Charges in Commercial Property and are Regulated by the RICS of Handling Clients’ Money, an accreditation that protects yours and your tenants’ money held in our client accounts.
We offer a broad range of management services these include:
- Demanding the rent, service charge, insurance premiums and other costs in line with the lease and being aware of interest rates
- Chasing arrears and if necessary pursuing former tenants and guarantors, progressing Court proceedings or through the commercial rent arrears recovery scheme as well as other methods of arrears recovery
- Managing the key lease events such as the lease ends, break clauses and rent reviews, to ensure that the landlord is achieving the full rent potential of the property. In addition, overseeing request for assignment to protect your asset value.
- Enforcing repairing obligations so that tenants are compliant with their lease repairing obligations or oversee repairs and maintenance works, and arrange re-tendering contracts for service charges
- Where there is a service charge we can produce annual budgets and year end certificates